Neat app! The offline functionality with sync is very handy and much faster than accessing the full Tracks interface via Safari.
Note that I also have the problem you mentioned above with accessing a non-standard port, but when I set it up on port 80 it worked fine.
Some enhancement suggestions:
1) iTracks appears to show tasks that are part of hidden projects, unlike the main Tracks interface. It would be handy for those to remain hidden (perhaps via an option).
2) Allow custom ordering (and/or hiding) of contexts. For example, on iTracks I would generally want to see the “errands” context before my “athome” context.
3) Allow custom ordering of tasks. For example, I may want to order the tasks in my “errands” context in the order I plan on doing them. I know this isn’t something Tracks itself supports currently but since iTracks stores items offline it shouldn’t be a problem to add a sort order.
4) Allow changes in fonts. I’d like to be able to set a smaller font.
5) Show some of the extra info in Tracks like due date. The default sort should be with tasks that have a due date first, just like the main Tracks interface. However, allow sort order to be changed as per #3.
Thanks for contributing this neat app. I hope to see more updates soon!